Roasted Vegetable Gratin
A colorful selection of vegetables is lightly seasoned, layered and baked for a better-for-you gratin that’s full of satisfying flavor.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 tablespoons Private Selection™ Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Private Selection™ Petite Medley Gourmet Potatoes, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 package (4 oz.) Private Selection™ Gourmet Blend Mushrooms
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1/4” slices
- 1 package (1 lb.) Private Selection™ Campari Tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Private Selection™ Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Private Selection™ Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix together oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In 13”x9” baking dish, toss together potatoes, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms and 2 tablespoons oil mixture. Place onion and zucchini over vegetable mixture; drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil mixture. Arrange tomato slices on top.
- In small bowl, mix together panko and parmesan. Sprinkle over tomatoes; drizzle with remaining oil mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking an additional 15 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are tender and top is golden brown.
- To serve, garnish with basil.