Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Thanks to a zesty marinade and hint of lemon, this grilled pork tenderloin is an easy yet elegant dinner.
Serves: 6Prep: 4 hours 15 minutesCook: 28 minutesTotal: 4 hours 43 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped, fresh rosemary, or 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 lemons, quartered and seeded
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pork tenderloins (1 lb. each)
- In small bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, rosemary, honey, zest, salt and pepper. In zip-top bag, combine pork and marinade, turning to coat. Refrigerate 4–12 hours.
- Heat grill to medium. Coat lemons with oil. Remove pork from marinade; grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 20 minutes.
- Grill lemons, cut-side down, turning, until caramelized, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer 2 tenderloins to carving board to rest 5 minutes. Carve crosswise. Squeeze juice of grilled lemons overtop.
- Cool remaining tenderloin. Wrap tightly; refrigerate up to 4 days.