It’s an easy, fun, no-bake St. Patrick’s Day treat.
Serves: 30Prep: 1 hourTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces green candy melts
- 90 each mini pretzel twists
- 30 each pretzel sticks
- Green decorating sugar, as desired
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper; set aside. In a bowl melt candy melts according to package directions.
- With a fork, dip 1 pretzel stick in candy melts; allowing excess to drain back into the bowl; place on prepared pan. Dip 3 mini twists, allowing excess to drain back into the bowl; place around one end of pretzel stick to form a shamrock shape. Add a small amount of extra candy melt over the seams where the pretzel pieces meet to secure. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Allow to stand until set.