The traditional shandy, beer mixed with lemonade, gets a light touch from low-cal lemonade and fresh mint and cucumber. Icy cold Michelob Ultra Pure Gold kicks this shandy up a notch without kicking your New Year's resolutions to the curb. Recipe can be halved.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups reduced calorie lemonade, chilled, divided
- 12 cucumber slices
- 1⁄4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 6 bottles (12 oz. each) Michelob Ultra Pure Gold Organic Lager Beer
- Cucumber, to garnish if desired
- Fresh Mint, to garnish if desired
- Lemon slices, to garnish if desired
- Combine 1 cup lemonade, cucumber slices and mint leaves in the bottom of a large pitcher or punch bowl and muddle well with a wooden spoon. Stir in the remaining lemonade. Cover and chill until serving.
- Add the beer to the pitcher and stir gently. Serve immediately. Garnish with additional cucumber, lemon and mint if desired.