Sheet Pan Fish and Chips
Fish and chips are baked together on the same pan creating crispy cod, tasty potatoes and an easy cleanup.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 3 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 pound cod, cut into 4”x2” pieces
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Soak cut potatoes in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss potatoes with 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Arrange fries in a single layer on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Mix flour and ½ teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Mix eggs and Old Bay Seasoning in another dish and add seasoned panko crumbs in the third dish.
- Coat the fish in flour, dip into eggs and coat with panko crumbs.
- After potatoes have baked for 25 minutes, turn over and push to the side of the pan. Arrange fish on baking pan and drizzle with 3 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bake until fish is golden brown and flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining salt.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. Refrigerate leftovers.