Sheet Pan Protein Pancakes
Instead of standing over your stove flipping pancakes all morning, cook them in the oven! These protein-packed morning treats are quick, delicious and easily customizable.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 1/3 cups Private Selection™ Protein Pancake Mix
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Private Selection™ Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, optional
- Private Selection™ Maple Syrup
- Fresh blueberries, optional
- Banana slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 18”x13” rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together pancake mix and water. Evenly pour into prepared pan; sprinkle chocolate chips and optional ingredients over.
- Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- To serve, cut into squares and top with syrup.