Slow Cooker Maple Pulled Pork
Sweet, tangy and simple to make! This slow cooker pulled pork is perfect for sandwiches, nachos or breakfast hash.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 8 hoursTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 pounds Kroger® Pork Steak-Ready Shoulder Butt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder; set aside.
- Pat pork shoulder dry. Brush with maple syrup and season with spice blend.
- Place pork in a 6-quart or larger slow cooker. Add apple cider vinegar and apple juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until pork is tender.
- Shred meat with 2 forks.
- Refrigerate leftovers.