Vegetable and Quinoa Brunch Bowl
This vegetable-filled recipe is perfect for a healthy brunch. Simply saute vegetables and serve over quinoa for a satisfying meal everyone can feel good eating.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2” pieces
- 1 Turnip
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 4 hard boiled eggs, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 container (2.14 oz.) Simple Truth™ Fully Cooked Uncured Hardwood Smoked Turkey Bacon
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add ¼ cup olive oil. Saute kale, asparagus, kohlrabi, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms, until wilted and tender. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place equal amounts of quinoa into four bowls and add equal amounts of kale mixture. Top each bowl with equal amounts of feta, hard-boiled eggs, dill and bacon. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.