Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
Waffles and ice cream? So much to love! Dip these unique ice cream sandwiches into sprinkles, nuts or chocolate chips to delight kids and kids-at-heart.
Serves: 4Prep: 55 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 6 Private Selection™ Belgian Waffles
- 1 container (48 oz.) Private Selection™ Ice Cream, softened
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Crushed nuts, for topping
- Mini chocolate chips, for topping
- Sprinkles, for topping
- Toast waffles in toaster or under broiler. Place on baking sheet.
- Spread ice cream across 3 waffles in ½” thick layer. Top each with remaining waffles. Place baking sheet in freezer 20-30 minutes or until ice cream firms.
- Place 1 cup chocolate chips in microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each time until chocolate is melted.
- Use sharp knife to carefully halve waffles into triangles. Dip half of each sandwich into melted chocolate, then dip in desired toppings. Freeze any leftovers.